Monday, August 30, 2010

OK...no I know I can't have a little drag or two here or there. Then I am not really quitting smoking, I am cutting back. Fine. This is difficult, but I will do it. I am ready. I don't want to have this addiction holding me back anymore. I'm struggling, but I know it can be done. I see examples every day. I just have to remind myself...why am I doing this? I am doing this so that I can live a longer and happier life. I am doing this so that I won't smell anymore. I am doing this so that my poor lungs may become pink again. I am also doing this for all the money I will save. I want to quit smoking so that my cooking will taste better. I want to quit smoking so that I can do harder things with less effort. Breathe. BREATHE...ok. The moment is over

No comments:

Post a Comment