Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yup...my man works nights...






Sometimes him working nights means a little bit of inconvenience for me. I am the type of person to take 3-4hrs drinking coffee and waking up. Even when I am not on leave, I will wake up early enough to have my ritual. This morning Chris came in and woke me very nicely as he always does. He is always happy to see me and I am always happy to see him. This morning he reminds me that his friend is coming over for one of their after work get togethers...yes of course I had forgotten and was instantly cranky about it. We ended out spending most of the time out in the back with the dog...the men controlled the fire and cooking which was cool. I wasn't even tempted to smoke, so that is deffinate progress! So I spent my morning, drinking a pot of coffee (Which I know I shouldn't be doing) and watching the guys cook on a fire. Interesting, but nice....quiet and alone is always the best, but it is what you make of it after all. I got some nice shots of blooms that my friend Della bought me and my friend Anne and I put some Morning Glories on the fallen Weeping Willow out back...I am pretty sure I can upload photo's here, I will try.....later. So I saved the entry till I had the photos. And I ended out getting the photos fairly quickly. I've found I have to distract myself a lot...usually with flowers as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment