Friday, August 13, 2010

Whew

Well I came to terms for myself today...I know that I love Chris whether he smokes or not...as long as he does his best to not make me breathe 2nd hand smoke. So I woke him up to get ready for work tonight, and we were going to do our normal routine, which includes a smoke...he offered to take care of that first so I didn't have to see it or be tempted. I told him that for this time I am alright and I will let him know if I am having an issue in the future....ahh relief...Chris just agreed to get me nicorette gum so I have an easier time of it. I'm proud of how strong I was to be able to sit with him while he smoked. It didn't make me angry, I didn't actually want it. There is the mind fuck factor with smokes....and I don't allow that demon control anymore. Goodnight folks

No comments:

Post a Comment