Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ok, here is the start of my day

I am on coffee number 2. It is 12:28pm...so I guess morning is over without having had the chance to enjoy it. My poor Chris has terrible Gall Stone attacks and because they are so painful it makes him a bit crusty sometimes...if no one else can understand that I know I can. So this morning started with a fight which I ended by agreeing to go to the grocery store by myself because we have nothing left in the house. Chris promptly went to bed, I'm sure he needs his rest feeling so unwell all the time. He can't get in to see his "specialist/general surgeon" until November! The only thing we can do until then is wait and see if he gets severe jaundice (which means his bile duct is blocked) then he has to be rushed in for emergency surgery.

So I am still a non smoker....can't remember if I wrote about it but last night I reshaped the fire pit so that I can perfectly and easily grill on a real fire now! Makes me happy! Part of my distraction for today is to go grocery shopping. If I go by myself, I will go nice and slow and enjoy all the plants on my way by and make sure that I get everything I need at the grocery store. When it is time to empty my cart into my car...there will be no car there, so I will just drive the cart home. If my upstairs neighbour comes with me, we will probably split on a cab to get home instead of trying to control grocery carts on 40 degree angle road. Let's see what other shannannagan's I can come up with today.

No comments:

Post a Comment