Tuesday, August 17, 2010

OK, enough already

Yes I am still a non-smoker. Yes I am going to stay that way. Could I buy smokes even if I wanted to? no. Anyways...It's getting easier to be a non smoker than I thought. I think because I quit again so soon after semi starting up again. I find myself putting a piece of gum in my mouth more just in case rather than because I need it....I should stop that. If I had any plans for today they are all washed down the drain...turns out this is the one day of the month that I do NOTHING. I started my period for those of you who don't understand woman speak. I am going to crawl into my pull out bed layered in pillows and get Chris to fill up hot water bottles as I watch movies and try to do as little as possible because even breathing hurts. Off I go now. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment