Monday, August 23, 2010

Whew...after weekend post

Took a road trip with my man this weekend. That is always interesting in itself because neither of us drive...although he does have his licence. As soon as he got nervous in the car he was chainsmoking...and at first I gave it a good try, but there is only so much gum you can chew while breathing in second hand smoke anyways. So I caved, and took a couple of drags every few hours over the weekend. I am back to being a good girl now again though.

The trip was to visit my mother. It went well and we were happy to see each other. She lives in a wonderful area on the Niagara escarpment. So Chris and I took a few hikes, and we relaxed and watched movies. It was a very mellow weekend, and I am glad for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment