This morning I had a talk with Chris and because he is so tired after working all night that I will go grocery shopping on my own. It's a big deal for me. I don't drive, and I don't tolerate strangers well. So I talked myself into smoking a refry that Chris had left on the stairs. While I was smoking I was coughing and thinking this is gross...but I was still smoking all that was there.
So I get to the grocery store and there are too many people around to concentrate on my shopping list or the sale flyer...I get very anxious in crowds. I was able to get *almost* everything I needed and I still have enough for fuel to see mom this weekend YAAAYYYYYYY..I miss my mommy! Anyways, sometimes I have to be a bad girl when I grocery shop and don't have a ride, I take the cart home with me. There is a man who patrols the apartment buildings next door and he brings back all the abandoned carts. On the way home I fell because there was no slope to go down the curb and I scraped my knee....more hurt pride than anything. So I get my things inside to realize that I lost my container of laundry soap along the way somewhere...probably where I fell. So I walked all the way back to get it and home again. Now I am sitting with a not so fresh cup of coffee and finally relaxing....mmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment