Friday, August 13, 2010

Whew....Tired...

Today I haven't noticed the lack of nicotine at all because I've worked really hard out in the yard. I have a huge fire pit which takes forever to build up embers just to have burgers for dinner. So I dug a pit running out from one side of the pit (where the picnic table was until it died)....little did I realize before I started this journey that the soil is actually mostly a dirt bed. I forgot there used to be a structure out there...it was gone before I came. then I put all the rocks that I came across into a barrel to use later. And with the extra dirt I had...I worked a little on a path that is supposed to look like some ancient trail...hopefully people will get it when it's done. I am now doing laundry...

It seems, it doesn't really matter what you do as long as you switch it up and keep your mind occupied!! Let's see how things go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment