Sunday, August 15, 2010
*sigh*
Today hasn't been too bad so far. Chris woke me when he got home at 4am...maybe earlier...I promptly went back to sleep. He woke me again when it was time to war just before 8. That was alright. (Cyber) War in the morning is always fun! The quitting smoking has become much easier since Chris brought me home that gum. I'm much easier to be around...I think. Other people still react to me as though I'm giving attitude, I don't feel it and I don't mean it. Maybe I should make a sign to hang around my neck that says "I just quit smoking please excuse my unintentional bitchiness that may lead to insane screaming/crying..." what do you think? Uhm...it's only 10am here...haven't found much to do. I want to go out and finish the project I started on the fire pit the other day, sadly injuries gotten while doing said project stand in the way. Maybe I'll learn to be a lefty till my right one heals? There is always laundry and dishes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment