Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Why do people who avoid drama seem to attract it instead?

I've heard something along thing lines of...if you concentrate on it long enough...eventually it will happen. I suppose it's time to change the way I think about several things. First smoking...It is NOT my friend EVER. Second would be "I'm a smoker" no I'm not...I am what I make of myself, lately I'm not too pleased at the outcome. I'm doing the best with what I have...dare I say...with the world today, it's hard to make a change or an impact in any way. So I just change how I live and be grateful for the life I have. The last year or so, I have fallen out of exercising regularly, which means I have a few extra rolls again. That's not a bad thing considering I have no money to buy food...I'll be back in a 6 in no time! This isn't helping me to feel better today...sorry such a sad state....later will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment