Thursday, September 2, 2010

So today is another day, and I will continue to fight the battle. I find it is a lot harder when your significant other has stopped quitting with you. This too shall pass though, one way or another!

Things are going really well with Chris so you all know. He brings me home little gifts (things I can use in the garden) whenever he can. He really does all he can to make me feel as good as possible! I hope that I succeed in doing the same for him.

The last couple of days, I have allowed myself 1 smoke each day...things have been a tad stressful around other people who are close to me. Everyone who knows me really well knows how that effects me. That too shall pass. I know in my mind that smoking doesn't actually have ANY calming effects what so ever...it's just a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment