Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Another new beginning.
Well...stumbling is a part of getting over an addiction. I understand that...I'm usually too stubborn to allow it to grab a hold of me once I've decided to let it go. It really does make it a lot more difficult to quit when your sig other is not quitting. He has been really good by going outside and trying to keep it out of my face. I smell it tho, and I see the butts....at first it disgusted me and the smell raunched me out. Now I'm almost a smoker again...Gotta slap myself out of it, snap to it...get with the game...get healthy! Phew but it's hard. I'll do it though. Those 2 short months that I was without any smokes...it was good. I have to remember that. Keep my chin up, and do what I need to for myself. These things take time sometimes...I'll figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment